Complete system for wireline operations
Now part of our rental fleet - contact us for availability.
The EziLine Correlation system is a complete system for API correlation logs and igniting electric detonators. It complies with API RP67 Standard and can be used with all logging systems.
The system consists of a Perforating Panel, Safety Panel, Shooting GR/CCL Panel, Interface Panel, Printrex Printer, Transit case kit and Safety Key assembly.
- Provides power required for electrical igniters
- Provides wire routing and shooting CCL detection
- Bypass (Logging System) for other logging operations
- Back lit LCD display shows potential between well-head and truck chassis and cable resistance
- Audible alarm pre-set for 0.25 volts and 50 Ohms
- Mono-conductor safety key, removable in "Safe" position only
- TalkBack 2 way intercom system with PTT button
Shooting GR/CCL Panel:
- Supply for shooting GR/CCL with maximum of CHV of 140 VDC and 100 mA
- GR pulse detection (positive and negative) and CCL signal processing, providing TTL level processed pulses and DC-CCL signal
- Oscilloscope output for verification fo line signal, pulse picking, etc.
- Interfaces analogue signals from surface and downhole sensors with a standard PC
- Connects to notebook PC via USB connection
- Auxiliary input for two 4 to 20 mA sensors
- Use with Ezquire Correlation Software
- 19" rackmount printer
- 4"/sec printing speed
- USB interface